Hyde Park Dollars: Terms & Conditions
The intent of the Hyde Park Dollars Program is to promote participating businesses within the Hyde Park BIA boundaries (see our members directory here). The aim is to attract visitors and residents to shop, dine, work, and play in Uptown London. Hyde Park Dollars do not expire and are redeemable for merchandise and/or services at participating Hyde Park BIA businesses (see updated list here).
- Hyde Park Dollars are provided via Hyde Park BIA events, community functions, door prizes for other local events within Hyde Park BIA boundaries, and/or Hyde Park BIA online promotions or contests (for Hyde Park Dollars Contest Rules click here)
- Hyde Park BIA members may have Hyde Park Dollars decal in their business storefronts or by their front desk to confirm for customers that they accept Hyde Park Dollars
- Only participating Hyde Park BIA members are authorized to redeem Hyde Park Dollars from the Hyde Park BIA office
- Hyde Park BIA reserves the right to ask for proof of identification when exchanging Hyde Park Dollars for currency
- Original and authorized Hyde Park Dollars are only redeemable; any reproduced or illegitimate Hyde Park Dollars will not be honoured or reimbursed, and is subject to criminal investigation
- Hyde Park BIA is not responsible and/or liable for any lost or stolen Hyde Park Dollars