Friends of Hyde Park
About the program
The Friends of Hyde Park program aims to include home-based businesses, businesses outside of the catchment area, and not-for-profit organizations both in and outside the boundaries in conjunction with the Hyde Park BIA. This program will allow for an even more diverse business climate, and facilitates cross-area relationships within the City of London and beyond.
Below is a shortlist of the extensive benefits of joining the Friends of Hyde Park program, To read about additional benefits, along with fees and limitations, please click here.
- Opportunity to participate in HPBIA co-operative marketing, promotional activities and programs under the ‘Hyde Park Business Improvement Association’ brand umbrella.
- Listing on www.hydeparkbia.ca, as part of our members’ directory.
- Free use of our meeting room and office facilities at the Hyde Park BIA office.
- Participate in HPBIA special events, provide input, volunteer, and sponsorship for these events.
- Invitations to and chance to participate in all networking events, including the Annual General Meeting and monthly Board Meetings as a non-voting entity.
- Exposure to our social media audience via posts, resharing your content, sponsoring ads, and weekly business spotlight features.
- Receiving regular e-newsletters and other member communiqués relating to events, initiatives, economic development, beautification, and notice of special offers and events from member businesses.
- Free listings on our website’s local job board and for sale & lease board.
Join us! Membership is open to Businesses, Non-Profit & Charitable Organizations, Service Clubs and Churches located in Northwest London.